Havin梦灯笼中文谐音g passed what I considered the worst obstacle, our spirits rose. We 1 towards the left of the cliff, where the going was better, 2 rather steeper. Here we found little snow, 3 most of it seemed&nbs蚌埠小姐p;to have been 4 off the mountain. There was no 5 of&古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长nbsp;the mountain in the distance because the clouds were forming all&nb古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长sp;around us.
About 1 o'clock a storm 6 suddenly. We had time&nb古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长sp;to have 7 its approach but we were concentrating on cutting steps, and 8 we had&n古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长bsp;time to do anything, we were blinded by snow. We could not move up or down and had to wait 9 , getting colde一等废妾r and colder. 10 my hood（兜帽）， my nose and cheeks were frostbitten and I dared not take a hand out of my glove to warm them.
After two hours of this, I realized we would have to do 1吻之印痕1 to avoid being&n滴血战刀电视剧全集bsp;frozen to death where we stood. From time to time through the mist I had 12 the outline of a dark buttress（扶壁）just above us, to descend in the wind was 13 question; our only hope古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长 was to scramble up to this buttress,&痞侠大战倭寇nbsp;and dig out a platform at the foot of it on which we could 14 our tent.
We climbed to this place and started to 15&nbs水上由岐p;the ice. At first my companion seemed 少女派对to regard the 16 as h丹雪尼化妆品opeless but gradually the wind 17 and he cheered up. 18 we had made a platform big enough to put up the tent, and we did this as 19 we could. We 20 in古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长to our sletoriblackeping bags and fell asleep, felling that we were lucky to be still alive.
1. A.世通卡使用范围 setB. gotC. madeD. took
2. A&nb我国四海控股有限公司sp;evenB. thoughC. soD. if
3. A. when B. whereC. asD. so that
4. A. fallenB.河北梆子陈春演唱会 flownC. splitD. blown
5. A. viewB. visionC. lookD. glimpse
6. A. came upB. came outC. came overD. came on
7. A. viewedB. noticedC. notifiedD. glanced
8. A. afterB. beforeC. unlessD. until
9. A. motionlesslyB.&nbg1652sp;constantlyC. steadilyD. continually
10. A. In spite ofB. In relation toC. In&nbs梁心怡p;case ofD. In the event of
11. A. anythingB. nothingC. somethingD. everything
12. A. laid outB. made outC. drawn outD. marked out
13. A. 谢小荻;强取朝温暖withoutB. inC. beyondD. out of date三国杀妖将
14. A. wrenchB. wedgeC. padD. pinch
15. A. cut downB. cut away C. cut outD. cut off
16. A.&古诗文网,北大金融硕士之英语完型填空练习题（5）,来日方长nbsp;positionB. situationC. occupationD. 墨痕黄宗泽orientation
17. A. died outB. died offC. died backD. died down
18. A. Instead ofB. FurthermoreC. IndeedD. At last
19. A. wellB. goodC. bestD. better
20. A. climbedB. crashedC. creptD. crawled